How to Contribute
We proudly sell products made by individual with autism, Asperger's and related conditions and their families- showing that it's not about what individuals with autism can't do, but what they can.
Have you got anything to sell in Polly's Place?
Your contributions help us provide vocational opportunities for individuals with autism and generates funds for The Autism Trust so we can continue to provide a future with purpose for young adults with autism.
We operate a sale or return policy and tend to mark all the items up 100% so we can fully reimburse the artist as well as supporting the work of The Autism Trust. Should you wish to donate all funds from your products to support the trust, please let us know on the form below.
Conditions of your Contribution:-
Please read carefully before sending any product. Thank you.
- The items you wish to sell through us, may not be advertised or sold anywhere else while the products are with Polly's Place.
- Sale or return policy. We will try to sell the items for you and if sold will reimburse the artist/supplier 50% if requested.
- The arrangements and cost of shipping (if any) of your products to us are the responsibility of the Artist/Supplier.
- Should the unsold products need to be returned for what-so-ever reason, is it the responsibility of the artist/supplier to arrange and incur the cost (if any) of shipment to them.
- Please provide a head & shoulder photograph of yourself and a short biography that you wish to be posted with your product on the form. eg: Matthew was diagnosed with autism in 2008. He grasped perspective from the age of 5 and is particularly good at drawing trains, sinking ships, maps and ancient Egypt, most in pen, or charcoal pencil. He lends a unique touch to familiar landscapes.
If you'd like to participate in our social enterprise store, you can send your handmade and homemade items along with this completed ** form ** to our UK location at: